I am an amatuer photographer and drone pilot based and living in North Queensland.
I have always felt a connection with the natural environment and this has been the catalyst for my passion of landscapes and nature.
I’m a proud member of Nature First: The Alliance for Responsible Nature Photography and I’m dedicated to following the Nature First Principles:
1. Prioritize the well-being of nature over photography.
2. Educate yourself about the places you photograph.
3. Reflect on the possible impact of your actions.
4. Use discretion if sharing locations.
5. Know and follow rules and regulations.
6. Always follow Leave No Trace principles and strive to leave places better than you found them.
7. Actively promote and educate others about these principles.
I would like to acknowledge and pay respect to the past, present and future traditional Custodians and Elders of this nation and the contribution of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples.